Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back at it

I have been in California for two weeks now, and the time has flown by. I feel like I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with what is going on in the news. When I was back home I had a little more down time to stay updated on current events. This is a good thing that I'm busy, but it is also blatantly obvious that my vacation time is over.

I jumped right into training with my training group as soon as I got here. The workouts have been intense. We are throwing for about two and a half hours in the morning and then in the weight room for another two and a half hours after lunch. Throwing sessions have been going well and I am very pleased with my progress and carry over from last year. At this point I feel I am ahead of where I was at this time last year. My strength training has also been good. My legs have been feeling better than last year when I was barely able to do body weight squats. I have actually been able to load up the bar with weights and do some serious leg training. Two weeks in isn't very long, but I am feeling very positive about this year.

I have talked about pec issues I have had during the past four years, and finally this week I will be having an ultra sound image done on my right pec. I am told these images are better than MRI's, so hopefully I get some good feed back and uncover any issues that may be going on inside my pec muscle. I will update any information I receive as soon as I get it.

No comments: